Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A day full of news

Unfortunately, today I had to feel one of the bad effects of the merge between EDS and HP: two of my teammates were fired! You can imagine how things are around here. Well, Rod, you know you are a great guy and we will certainly keep in touch. There is life beyond EDS. I wish all the best for you, my friend!
You all may be wondering why I am writing this post in English. It is because one of my big friends from Egypt (some call him Loka, some call him Sasa while others call him Sala7) wanted to follow my blog and get to know what the f%^$ this blog means. Sasa, I hope you come here and comment on this!!!!!
Lokas... I still have no news from my manager. We met today but he didn't say a word. It has been a hell of a day and I bet he hasn't had time to think of anything but the shortages we had to unfortunately come to. But I know that I shall have news, good or bad, they will come this week.
Nothing else to say...

See you!

2 comments:

;) said...

Rafa nem vou me esforçar, apesar do esforço faz o gênio, GO TO HELL MOTHER FUC... inglês não... bjo cabeção

abo-salah said...

رفايل , او زي ما متعود اقولك (( رف رف )) ... شكرا عالكلام الي انت كاتبه بالانجليزي, اخيرا قدرت افهم حاجه واتمني انها ماتكونش اخر حاجه طبعا,:D,
المهم عشان ماطولش عليك شكرا مره تانيه
وزي مانت قولتلي اقول بحبك يا رف رف وعايز اعمل معاك سكس ;P